venerdì 11 novembre 2016

LEARNING BY DOING



It was the last school day today. The two working groups met to point out eveything it has been learned during these days. Anna, Lia and I, have been asked to make a brief presentation to express our emotions after our activities and  our visit to the RAMM museum. We talked  about what interested us the most and what we would like to take  back  home.







Alina and Maddalena, who were in another course, showed us some great activities which could well be used with our pupils. It was fun and interesting. Finally each of us  receveid an attendance certificate.Then we had a farewell throught a Devon CREAM TEA.




Although challenging,this esperience has been positive. I've come back home richer in my language skills  and  I'm sure that this experience will help me for the future and will a stimulus for other people. Thanks to Esther and Julie from Italian staff!

1 commento:

  1. This seems like a long time ago now!
    I hope you all enjoyed your time here and well done once again for your amazing presentations :)
    Esther

    RispondiElimina

Nota. Solo i membri di questo blog possono postare un commento.